Advances in agronomy. Volume 95 [electronic resource] / edited by Donald L. Sparks
- San Diego : Academic Press, 2007.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xiii, 378 pages, 4 unnumbered pages) : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- Sparks, Donald L., 1953-
- Advances in agronomy ; v. 95
- Machine generated contents note: 1.Understanding mergers and acquisitions : corporate governance and regulatory issues / Luc Renneboog / Greg N. Gregoriou -- 2.The effect of merger laws on merger activity : international evidence / Christos Cabolis / Arturo Bris / Vanessa Janowski -- 3.The governance motive in cross-border mergers and acquisitions / Stefano Rossi / Paolo Volpin -- 4.Corporate governance convergence through cross-border mergers : the case of Aventis / Arturo Bris / Christos Cabolis -- 5.Whither hostility? / William W. Bratton -- 6.Corporate governance and acquisitions : acquirer wealth effects in the Netherlands / Abe de Jong / Michiel Wolfswinkel / Marieke van der Poel -- 7.European Union takeover regulation and the one-share one-vote controversy / Arman Khachaturyan / Joseph A. McCahery -- 8.Opportunities in the merger and acquisition aftermarket : squeezing out and selling out / Christoph Van der Elst / Lientje Van den Steen -- 9.Valuation methods and German merger practice / Wolfgang Breuer / Klaus Mark / Martin Jonas.
- Advances in Agronomy continues to be recognized as a leading reference and a first-rate source for the latest research in agronomy. As always, the subjects covered are varied and exemplary of the myraid of subject matter dealt with by this long-running serial. Volume 94 contains four superior reviews and 17 tables and 30 figures. * Maintains the highest impact factor among serial publications in Agriculture * Presents timely reviews on important agronomy issues * Enjoys a long-standing reputation for excellence in the field.
- 0123741653 (electronic bk.)
9780123741653 (electronic bk.)
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 10768238