Biomembranes. Part U, Cellular and subcellular transport [electronic resource] : eukaryotic (nonepithelial) cells / edited by Sidney Fleischer, Becca Fleischer
- Additional Titles:
- Cellular and subcellular transport: eukaryotic (nonepithelial) cells
- San Diego : Academic Press, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xxix, 725 pages) : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- Fleischer, Sidney and Fleischer, Becca
- Methods in enzymology, v. 174
- The critically acclaimed laboratory standard, Methods in Enzymology, is one of the most highly respected publications in the field of biochemistry. Since 1955, each volume has been eagerly awaited, frequently consulted, and praised by researchers and reviewers alike. The series contains much material still relevant today - truly an essential publication for researchers in all fields of life sciences.
- 0121820750 (electronic bk.) and 9780121820756 (electronic bk.)
- In continuation of parts A-T, issued as vols. 31-32, 52-56, 81, 88, 96-98, 125-127, 156-157, 171, 172, 173. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
View MARC record | catkey: 10768471