High resolution separation and analysis of biological macromolecules. Part B, Applications [electronic resource] / edited by Barry L. Karger, William S. Hancock
- Methods in enzymology, 0076-6879 ; v. 271
- The critically acclaimed laboratory standard for more than forty years, Methods in Enzymology is one of the most highly respected publications in the field of biochemistry. Since 1955, each volume has been eagerly awaited, frequently consulted, and praised by researchers and reviewers alike. More than 260 volumes have been published (all of them still in print) and much of the material is relevant even today--truly an essential publication for researchers in all fields of life sciences. Key Features * Liquid chromatography * Electrophoresis * Mass spectrometry.
- 0121821722 (electronic bk.)
9780121821722 (electronic bk.)
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
View MARC record | catkey: 10768498