Biology of Northern Krill [electronic resource] / volume editor, Geraint Tarling
- London : Academic Press, 2010.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (314 pages)
- Additional Creators:
- Tarling, Geraint
- Front Cover; Advances in Marine Biology; Copyright Page; Contributors to Volume 57; Contents; Series Contents for Last Fifteen Years; Preface; Chapter 1: An Introduction to the Biology of Northern Krill (Meganyctiphanes norvegica Sars); Chapter 2: Genetics of Northern Krill (Meganyctiphanes norvegica Sars); Chapter 3: Population Dynamics of Northern Krill (Meganyctiphanes norvegica Sars); Chapter 4: Physiology and Metabolism of Northern Krill (Meganyctiphanes norvegica Sars); Chapter 5: Food and Feeding in Northern Krill (Meganyctiphanes norvegica Sars).
- Advances in Marine Biology has been providing in-depth and up-to-date reviews on all aspects of marine biology since 1963 -- over 40 years of outstanding coverage! The series is well-known for both its excellence of reviews and editing. Now edited by Michael Lesser (University of New Hampshire, USA), with an internationally renowned Editorial Board, the serial publishes in-depth and up-to-date€content on a wide range of topics€that will appeal to postgraduates and researchers in marine biology, fisheries science, ecology, zoology, and biological oceanography. This thematic volume, ed.
- 9780123813091 (electronic bk.)
0123813093 (electronic bk.)
9780123813084 (electronic bk.)
0123813085 (electronic bk.)
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
View MARC record | catkey: 10768521