Spider physiology and behaviour [electronic resource] : behaviour / editor : Jerome Casas
- London : Elsevier, 2011.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (271 pages) : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- Casas, Jérôme
- Advances in insect physiology, 0065-2806 ; v. 41
- Machine generated contents note: The Sensory and Behavioural Biology of Whip Spiders (Arachnida, Amblypygi) / Eileen A. Hebets -- Dynamic Population Structure and the Evolution of Spider Mating Systems / Michael M. Kasumovic -- Spider Cognition / Fiona R. Cross -- The Form and Function of Spider Orb Webs: Evolution from Silk to Ecosystems / Ingi Agnarsson.
- This latest volume in this series contains articles on Arachnid Physiology and Behaviour.The papers in this special issue give rise to key themes for the future. * Contributions from the leading researchers in entomology * Discusses Arachnid physiology and behaviour * Includes in-depth reviews with valuable information for a variety of entomology disciplines.
- 9780124159198 (electronic bk.)
0124159192 (electronic bk.)
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 10768538