Scientific bases for the preparation of heterogeneous catalysts [electronic resource] : proceedings of the 10th International Symposium, Louvain-la-Neuve, Belgium, July 11-15, 2010 / edited by E. Gaigneaux [and others].
- Conference Author:
- International Symposium on the Scientific Bases for the Preparation of Heterogeneous Catalysts (10th : 2010 : Louvain-la-Neuve, Belgium)
- Amsterdam : Elsevier, 2010.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xxi, 856 pages) : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- Gaigneaux, E.
- Studies in surface science and catalysis, 0167-2991 ; v. 175
- Innovative approaches in catalyst preparation for specific performances and purposes -- catalysts for fuel cells -- electrocatalysts -- photocatalysts -- catalysts for artificial photosynthesis -- catalysts for environmental application and energy production -- catalysts for biomass (constituents) conversion -- catalysts for nanotube synthesis -- multifunctional catalyts for petro- and fine chemistry -- catalysts with metal organic frameworks -- hybrid (bio + inorganic + organic) catalysts -- Advanced preparation of supports and supported catalysts -- hierarchical porous supports -- heterogenized soluble catalysts -- supported nanoparticles and organometallic catalysts -- nanotubes/fibers as catalysts (or supports) -- immobilisation of biocatalysts -- Key concepts in catalyst preparation -- scaling-up of catalyst preparation and shaping -- innovation in unit operations for catalyst preparation -- in situ spectroscopies in relation with catalyst preparation -- structured and membrane catalysts.
- These meetings, held every four years, bring together researchers from academia and industry and offer a forum for discussions on the chemistry involved in the preparation of industrial heterogeneous catalysts. Contributions focus on the aspects of catalyst preparation. Reports on physico-chemical characteristics of catalysts and catalytic performances are limited to correlations with the preparation parameters. Contains a collection of the papers presented at the workshop.
- 9780444536013 and 0444536019
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 10768683