Tolley's domestic gas installation practice [electronic resource].
- Additional Titles:
- Domestic gas installation practice
- Oxford : Newnes, 2009.
- 5th ed.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource
- Gas service technology ; v. 2
- Pipework installation -- Building construction -- Internal installation -- Meters and services -- Flueing and ventilation -- Cookers, refrigerators and laundry appliances -- Space heating -- Water heating -- instantaneous appliances -- Water heating -- storage appliances -- Central heating by hot water -- Central heating -- warm air systems -- Heating control systems -- Electrical work on gas appliances.
- This is the second of three essential reference volumes for those concerned with the installation and servicing of domestic and industrial equipment. This handy volume explains the basic principles underlying the practical and theoretical aspects of installing and servicing gas appliances and associated equipment. Covering both Natural Gas and Liquefied Petroleum Gas, the many illustrations and worked examples included throughout the text will help the reader to understand the principles under discussion. Volume 2 of the Gas Service Technology Series will enable the reader to put into practice the safe installation and servicing procedures described in the companion volumes: Basic Science and Practice of Gas Service (Volume 1), and Industrial and Commercial Gas Installation Practice (Volume 3). Combining a comprehensive reference with practical application in real-world engineering contexts, Volume 2 provides an essential handbook for all aspects of fundamental gas servicing technology, ideal for both students new to the field as well as professionals and non-operational professionals (e.g. specifiers, managers, supervisors) as an ongoing source of reference.
- 9781856176835 and 1856176835
- Previous ed.: 2006. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 10768703