Natural gas conversion VIII [electronic resource] : proceedings of the 8th Natural Gas Conversion Symposium, Natal, Brazil, May 27-31, 2007 / edited by Fábio Bellot Noronha, Martin Schmal, Eduardo Falabella Sousa-Aguiar
- Conference Author:
- Natural Gas Conversion Symposium (8th : 2007 : Natal, Brazil)
- Amsterdam ; Boston : Elsevier, 2007.
- 1st ed.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xxi, 532 pages) : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- Noronha, Fábio Bellot, Schmal, Martin, and Sousa-Aguiar, Eduardo Falabella
- Production of Synthesis Gas -- FT Synthesis of Hydrocarbons -- DME Synthesis -- H2 Production to Fuel Cells -- Production of Alternative Fuels from Natural Gas -- Natural Gas to Chemicals -- Production and Conversion of Light Paraffins -- Catalytic Combustion -- Conversion of Methane to Oxygenates, Olefins and Aromatics -- Technology Demonstration and Commercial Activities -- Industrial Process and Economics -- Energy Production from Natural Gas.
- This volume contains peer-reviewed manuscripts describing the scientific and technological advances presented at the 8th Natural gas Conversion Symposium held in Natal-Brazil, May 27-31, 2007. This symposium continues the tradition of excellence and the status as the premier technical meeting in this area established by previous meetings. The manuscripts have been divided into eight different topics, Industrial Processes, Economics, Technology Demonstration and Commercial Activities;, Production of Hydrogen from Methane, Methanol, and Other Sources; Production of Synthesis; Fischer-Tropsch Synthesis of Hydrocarbons; From Synthesis Gas to; Catalytic Combustion; From Natural Gas to Chemicals; Light Hydrocarbons; and Production and Conversion. These are the most interesting subjects in the utilization of natural gas with recent scientific innovation and technological advances. The book is of interest to all students and researchers active in utilization of natural gas. * Research comes from the most important industries and research centres in the field * Features new studies from all around the world * Important for consulting and updating research and development data.
- Other Subject(s):
9780080497839 (electronic bk.)
0080497837 (electronic bk.)
- International conference proceedings.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 10768736