From one to many : best practices for team and group coaching / Jennifer J. Britton
- Britton, Jennifer J.
- Toronto : Jossey-Bass, 2013.
- Physical Description:
- xii, 337 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Machine generated contents note: pt. I TEAM AND GROUP COACHING DEFINED -- ch. 1 Team and Group Coaching: Related Sisters -- ch. 2 The Fusion of Approaches, Benefits and Tricky Issues in Coaching Many -- ch. 3 Core Skills for Team and Group Coaching -- pt. II TEAM AND GROUP COACHING FOUNDATIONS AND IN ACTION -- ch. 4 Design Principles and Practices for Coaching Many -- ch. 5 Group Coaching Foundations -- ch. 6 Team Coaching Foundations -- ch. 7 Virtual Design and Delivery -- ch. 8 Creating Connection and Fostering Engagement in Team and Group Coaching -- pt. III EXPANDING OUR VIEW OF COACHING MANY -- ch. 9 Capacity Development: Mentoring, Coaching, Supervision, Leader as Coach and Peer Coaching -- ch. 10 Developing a New Cohort of Leaders -- ch. 11 Co-facilitation, Partnering and Collaboration: Who Has Your Back? -- ch. 12 Trends in Team and Group Coaching.
- 9781118549278 (bound)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Other Forms:
- Issued also in electronic formats.
View MARC record | catkey: 10770537