Flood damages along the Monongahela and Cheat rivers in Pennsylvania and West Virginia as the result of severe flooding in November 1985 : hearing before the Subcommittee on Water Resources of the Committee on Public Works and Transportation, House of Representatives, Ninety-ninth Congress, second session, February 7, 1986, at Point Marion, PA.
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Public Works and Transportation. Subcommittee on Water Resources
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1986.
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., Congressional Sales Office, U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 215 pages : illustrations, forms, maps ; 24 cm
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microform. Washington, D.C., U.S. G.P.O., 1986. 3 microfiches : negative.
View MARC record | catkey: 1077209