The Anglo-Egyptian Sudan
- New York, N.Y. : British Information Services, an agency of the British government, Reference Division, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (23 pages)
- Additional Creators:
- British Information Services. Reference Division
- Introduction -- The Anglo-Egyptian condominium -- Egyptian claims on the Sudan -- British attitude to the Sudan 1924-1936 -- The Sudan and the allocation of the Nile waters -- Status of the Anglo-Egyptian Sudan under the Anglo-Egyptian Treaty of 1936 -- Administration in the Sudan -- Welfare services in the Sudan -- The Sudan's future -- Appendix I. Statement by the British Foreign Secretary, January 27, 1947; Statement by the British Prime Minister, March 11, 1947 -- Appendix II. Future of the Sudan: articles reprinted from The Times (London) of January 24 and 25, 1947.
- "I.D. 730, May, 1947."
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS AS PART OF LLMC-DIGITAL.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (page 2).
View MARC record | catkey: 10782363