Procurement of airport development and planning contracts / prepared by Robert Alfert, Jr., Karen M. Ryan and Roy Block; James B. McDaniel, principal investigator and content editor
- Alfert, Robert
- Washington, D.C. : Transportation Research Board,  and [Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., [between 2009 and 2013]
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (45 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- Ryan, Karen M., Block, Roy, McDaniel, James B., National Research Council (U.S.). Transportation Research Board, Airport Cooperative Research Program, and United States. Federal Aviation Administration
- ACRP legal research digest ; 16 and HeinOnline subject compilation of state laws
- Overview of airport procurement -- Develop scope of work and technical specifications -- Determine contract type and establish contract terms -- Identify the appropriate selection method and basic for award -- Perform cost analysis (compliance with coast principles) -- Protests -- Consquences for noncompliance -- Conclusion.
- "September 2012.", At head of title: Airport Cooperative Research Program., "Sponsored by the Federal Aviation Administration.", "Prepared under ACRP Project 11-01, 'Legal Aspects of Airport Programs'.", and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 10782705