Statutes of the Territory of Wisconsin : passed by the Legislative Assembly thereof, at a session commencing in November 1838, and at an adjourned session commencing in January, 1839
- Corporate Author:
- Uniform Title:
- Laws, etc. (Session laws : 1838-1839)
- Albany, N.Y. : Printed by Packard, Van Benthuysen & Co., 1839.
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (457 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- Martin, M. L. (Morgan Lewis), 1805-1887
Strong, Marshall M.
Whiton, Edward Vernon, 1805-1859
- HeinOnline state statutes: a historical archive
- "Published by authority of the Legislative Assembly."
Contains general acts of November 1838 and January 1839 sessions.
Prepared by Morgan L. Martin, Marshall M. Strong, James Collins, Edward V. Whiton, B. Shackelford and Augustus Story.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 10782877