The revised statutes of the state of New York, as altered by subsequent legislation : together with the unrepealed statutory provisionsof a general nature, passed from the time of the revision to the close of the session of the legislature of 1875 : to which are added references to judicial decisions in relation to their provisions, and explanatory notes, and a full and complete index / edited by George W. Cothran
- Corporate Author:
- New York (State)
- Uniform Title:
- Laws, etc. (Compiled statutes : 1875)
- Additional Titles:
- Revised statutes of New York
- Albany : Banks & Brothers, law booksellers, 1875.
[Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Sixth edition.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (3 volumes (xxix, 1,360 pages)).
- Additional Creators:
- Cothran, George W., 1834-
View MARC record | catkey: 10783110