Design guidance for freeway mainline ramp terminals [electronic resource] / Darren J. Torbic ... [et al.].
- Washington, D.C. : Transportation Research Board, 2012.
- Physical Description:
- 120 p. : ill. ; 28 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Torbic, Darren J., National Research Council (U.S.). Transportation Research Board, National Cooperative Highway Research Program, American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials, and United States. Federal Highway Administration
- NCHRP report, 0077-5614 ; 730
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- "TRB's National Cooperative Highway Research Program (NCHRP) Report 730: Design Guidance for Freeway Mainline Ramp Terminals presents design guidance for freeway mainline ramp terminals based on current driver and vehicle behavior. Appendixes A to D to NCHRP Report 730 were not published as part of the print or PDF version of the report. They are only available electronically through the following links: Appendix A: Aerial View of Study Locations. Appendix B: Histograms of Observed Acceleration Rates. Appendix C: Verbal Instructions for Behavioral Study. Appendix D: Potential Changes Proposed for Consideration in the Next Edition of the Green Book (Note: Appendix D contains tracked changes that have been intentionally left intact--i.e., not accepted.)" Appendices are available at: http://www.trb.org/Highways1/Blurbs/167516.aspx--
- At head of title: National Cooperative Highway Research Program.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 119-120).
- Funding Information:
- Research sponsored by the American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials in cooperation with the Federal Highway Administration NCHRP project 15-31A
View MARC record | catkey: 10785215