Julian Bond [videorecording] : reflections from the civil rights movement / Heritage Film Project ; producer, Soledad Liendo ; written and directed by Eduardo Montes-Bradley
- Now in his seventies, African American social activist Julian Bond recalls the experience of growing up in the segregated south. His recollections chronicle several turbulent decades of American history as society was evolving to allow more opportunity for African Americans. Includes scenes from Bond's classroom at the University of Virginia.
- This disc is a recorded DVD and may not play on all DVD players or drives., Stated running time on container: 32 min., "A biographical sketch.", and Lacks interactive menus.
- Creation/Production Credits Note:
- Photographed & edited by Eduardo Montes-Bradley.
- Technical Details:
- DVD-R ; Dolby Digital Plus for English soundtrack.
- No public performance rights. Classroom instruction and home use permitted.
View MARC record | catkey: 10788071