Economic essays in honor of Wesley Clair Mitchell : presented to him by his former students on the occasion of his sixtieth birthday
- Freeport, N.Y. : Book for Libraries Press, 
- Physical Description:
- ix, 516 pages : illustrations, portrait ; 22 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Mitchell, Wesley C. (Wesley Clair), 1874-1948
Full Text available online
- Essay index reprint series
- Recent efforts of the Federal Government in the field of low-rental housing, by A. Achinstein -- Genesis and import of the collective-bargaining provisions of the Recovery act, by P. F. Brissenden -- Long cycles in residential construction, by A. F. Burns -- Purchasing power of the masses and business depressions, by P. H. Douglas -- Obstacles to the statistical approach in economics and the social sciences with special reference to England, by P. S. Florence -- The Marxian right to the whole product, by A. L. Harris -- Some reflections on retail prices, by O. W. Knauth -- Relation between capital goods and finished products in the business cycle, by S. Kuznets -- Some basic problems in index-number theory, by E. E. Lewis -- Urban decentralization, by R. J. McFall -- Some aspects of economic planning, by P. W. Martin -- On the changing structure of economic life, by F. C. Mills -- The role of the middle class in social development: Fascism, populism, communism, socialism, by D. J. Saposs -- On the current skepticism toward systematic economics, by H. Taylor -- Economic and social aspects of internal migrations: an exploratory study of selected Swedish communities, by D. S. Thomas -- The problem of overcapacity, by W. L. Thorp -- Plateaus of prosperity and plains of depression, by C. Warburton.
- Reprint of the 1935 ed.
View MARC record | catkey: 1089718