Cold War university : Madison and the New Left in the sixties / Matthew Levin
- Levin, Matthew, 1973-
- Madison : The University of Wisconsin Press, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- vii, 224 pages, 14 unnumbered pages of plates : illustrations ; 23 cm.
- Studies in American thought and culture
- Machine generated contents note: 1.Cold War University: Higher Education after World War II -- 2."Let the rascal speak": McCarthyism and Student Political Activity in the Fifties -- 3."A constant struggle with ideas": Intellectual Community in the Sixties -- 4."I can't be calm, cool, and detached any longer": The Beginnings of a Mass Movement -- 5."We must stop what we oppose": Dow -- 6.Endings and Beginnings: The New Left in the Late Sixties.
- 9780299292843 (pbk. : alk. paper), 0299292843 (pbk. : alk. paper), 9780299292836 (e-book), and 0299292835 (e-book)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 10957044