Fields of psychology / edited by J. P. Guilford ... in association with Anne Anastasi, Horace B. English, G. L. Freeman [and others] ...
- Guilford, J. P. (Joy Paul), 1897-1987
- New York : D. Van Nostrand company, inc., 1940.
- Physical Description:
- x, 695 pages : illustrations, diagrams ; 23 1/2 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Anastasi, Anne, 1908-2001
English, Horace B. (Horace Bidwell), 1892-1961
Freeman, Larry, 1904-1995
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Textbooks on psychology
- Introduction, by J. P. Guilford. -- Animal psychology (viewpoint and program) by C. J. Warden. -- Animal psychology (methods and results) by C. J. Warden. -- The field of child psychology, by Mary Shirley . -- Some products of child psychology, by Mary Shirley. -- The concepts and methods of social psychology, by Daniel Katz. -- The psychology of the crowd, by Daniel Katz. -- The psychology of nationalism, by Daniel Katz. -- Abnormal psychology : the significance and causes of abnormal behavior, by L. F. Shaffer. -- Abnormal psychology : the minor abnormalities, by L. F. Shaffer. -- Abnormal psychology : the major abnormalities, by L. F. Shaffer. -- The nature of individual differences, by Anne Anastasi. -- Major group differences, by Ann Anastasi. -- Educational psychology, by H. B. English. -- Clinical psychology, by C. M. Louttit. -- Individual mental efficiency, by Douglas Fryer. -- Vocational psychology (fitting the worker to the job) by M. S. Viteles. -- Vocational psychology (maintaining fitness at work) by M. S. Viteles. -- Professional psychology, by Douglas Fryer. -- Physiological psychology, by G. L. Freeman. -- Aesthetics, by Kate Hevner. -- Points of view, by Milton Metfessel. -- Literature, cited (p.647-675).
View MARC record | catkey: 1095829