Minerals, collecting, and value across the U.S.-Mexico border / Elizabeth Emma Ferry
- Ferry, Elizabeth Emma
- Bloomington : Indiana University Press, 
- Physical Description:
- x, 235 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm.
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Tracking globalization
- Histories, mineralogies, economies -- Shifting stones : mineralogy and mineral collecting in Mexico and the United States -- Making scientific value -- Mineral collections and their minerals : building up U.S.-Mexican transnational spaces -- Making places in space : miners and collectors in Guanajuato and Tucson -- Mineral marketplaces, arbitrage, and the production of difference.
- 9780253009289 (cloth : alk. paper)
0253009286 (cloth : alk. paper)
9780253009364 (pbk. : alk. paper)
0253009367 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 10959405