Public utility economics; a series of ten lectures delivered before the West side Young man's Christian association, New York
- [New York?] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 2 preliminary leaves, vii, 3-195, ix-xviii pages : illustrations (including maps) diagrams ; 24 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Young men's Christian associations, New York. West Side Branch
- Magnitude of the electric light, power and transportation business, by T. C. Martin.--The public, the investor and the holding company, by F. T. Homer.--Municipal ownership of public utilities, by A. Williams.--Progress of the science of lighting, by E. P. Hyde.--Telephones at home and abroad, by T. P. Sylvan.--Future of public utilities, by T. N. McCarter.--Centralization of power supply, by S. Insull.--Investments in public utilities and how held, by W. H. Gardiner.--Future regulation of public utilities, by W. D. Kerr.--Some legal aspects of regulation of public service commissions, by C. F. Mathewson.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microform. Chicago, Library Resources, 1972. 1 microfiche ; 8 x 13 cm. Reduction ratio varies. (Library of American civilization).
View MARC record | catkey: 1096010