Border security : progress and challenges in DHS implementation and assessment efforts : testimony before the Subcommittee on National Security, Committee on Oversight and Government Reform, House of Representatives / statement of Rebecca Gambler
- Gambler, Rebecca
- Additional Titles:
- Border security : progress and challenges in Department of Homeland Security implementation and assessment efforts
Progress and challenges in DHS implementation and assessment efforts
- [Washington, D.C.] : United States Government Accountability Office, 2013.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (20 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Oversight and Government Reform. Subcommittee on National Security
United States. Government Accountability Office
- Testimony ; GAO-13-653T
- United States. Department of Homeland Security—Management
- Interagency coordination—United States
- Terrorism risk communication—United States—Evaluation
- Ports of entry—Security measures—United States
- Ports of entry—Security measures—Technological innovations—United States
- Border security—United States
- Border security—Technological innovations—United States
- National security—United States—Planning
- Title from title screen (viewed July 18, 2013).
"For release ... June 27, 2013."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 10961172