American energy security and innovation : the role of regulators and grid operators in meeting natural gas and electric coordination challenges : hearing before the Subcommittee on Energy and Power of the Committee on Energy and Commerce, House of Representatives, One Hundred Thirteenth Congress, first session, March 19, 2013
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Energy and Commerce. Subcommittee on Energy and Power
- Uniform Title:
- American energy security and innovation (2013 Mar. 19)
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 2013.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (v, 170 pages) : illustrations
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.C 73/8:113-19
Serial no. 113-19 (United States. Congress. House. Committee on Energy and Commerce)
- Title from title screen (viewed on Aug. 1, 2013).
Paper version available for sale by the Superintendent of Documents, U.S. Government Printing Office.
"Serial no. 113-19."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 10961593