Can man live without God / Ravi Zacharias
- Zacharias, Ravi
- Nashville, Tenn. : W Pub. Group, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- xix, 218 pages ; 22 cm
- Part I Antitheism Is Alive--and Deadly -- Part II What Gives Life Meaning? -- Part III Who Is Jesus (and Why Does It Matter?)? -- Appendix B Mentors to the Skeptic 195.
- "In Can Man Live Without God, Ravi provides a compelling apologetic defense of the Christian faith - the likes of which we haven't seen since C.S. Lewis. With logic, insightful illustrations, and passionate convictions, he shows how affirming the reality of God's existence matters urgently in our everyday lives." --Book Jacket.
- 9780849945281 (pbk.)
- Originally published: Dallas : Word Pub., c1994.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 213-218).
- Source of Acquisition:
- UP-PAT copy: Selected to honor John Regan, on the occasion of receiving tenure-promotion; and purchased with funds from the Paterno Libraries Endowment; 2013.
View MARC record | catkey: 10962199