Pharmacology [electronic resource] / George M. Brenner, Craig W. Stevens
- Brenner, George M.
- Philadelphia, PA : Elsevier/Saunders, 
- Copyright Date:
- 4th ed.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (viii, 520 pages) : color illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- Stevens, Craig W.
- Pharmacology, 4th Edition helps you master the "must-know" concepts in this subject and how they apply to everyday clinical problem solving and decision making. This concise yet comprehensive text clearly explains and illustrates challenging concepts and helps you retain the material - from course exams and the USMLE Step 1 right through to clinical practice. Quickly reference essential information thanks to abundant tables throughout, and drug classification boxes at the beginning of each chapter.See how pharmacology applies to practice with real-world case studies.Prepare for exams with self-assessment questions at the end of each chapter.Understand complex concepts visually with the aid of superb full-color illustrations.Access the complete contents online at www.studentconsult.com, along with an additional glossary, chapter-by-chapter summaries and case studies, a full list of featured drugs, 150 USMLE-style questions, animations, and more.
- 9781455702787 (electronic bk.)
1455702781 (electronic bk.)
9781455702824 (electronic bk.)
145570282X (electronic bk.)
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 10962597