The last days of Kim Jong-il : the North Korean threat in a changing era / Bruce E. Bechtol, Jr.
- Bechtol, Bruce E., 1959-
- Washington, D.C. : Potomac Books, 
- First edition.
- Physical Description:
- xv, 223 pages : illustrations, maps ; 24 cm
- Introduction -- Maintaining a rogue military: North Korea's military capabilities and strategy at the end of the Kim Jong-il era and South Korea's ability to counter the DPRK threat -- The sinking of the Cheonan and the shelling of Yeonpyeong Island: a case study of North Korea's asymmetric northern limit line strategy -- Planning for the unthinkable: countering a North Korean nuclear attack and management of postattack scenarios -- North Korea and support for terrorism: an evolving history -- Conclusion: the impact of the last years of the Kim Jong-il regime on the future of North Korea.
- 9781612346113 (hardcover : acid-free paper)
1612346111 (hardcover : acid-free paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 197-214) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 10966592