English school exercises, 1420-1530 / Nicholas Orme
- Orme, Nicholas
- Toronto, Ontario, Canada : Pontifical Institute of Mediaeval Studies, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- x, 441 pages : 1 map ; 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Pontifical Institute of Mediaeval Studies
- Language Note:
- General introduction and explanatory texts in English. Exercises are presented in Middle English with Latin and modern English translations. Some exercises present only the Latin or only the Middle English followed by the translation in either Latin or modern English.
- Education, Medieval—England—Sources
- Education—England—History—16th century—Sources
- Latin schools—England—History—To 1500—Sources
- Latin schools—England—History—16th century—Sources
- Latin language, Medieval and modern—Composition and exercises—Early works to 1800—Sources
- Latin language, Medieval and modern—Grammar—Study and teaching—England—Early works to 1800—Sources
- Manuscripts, Latin (Medieval and modern)—England
- 9780888441812 (bound)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
View MARC record | catkey: 10967732