Aging population, pension funds, and financial markets [electronic resource] : regional perspectives and global challenges for central, eastern, and southern Europe / Robert Holzmann, editor
- Washington, DC : World Bank ; [Vienna] : ERSTE Stiftung, c2009.
- Physical Description:
- xvi, 162 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Holzmann, Robert
- Directions in development. Finance
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Introduction, main messages, and policy conclusions / Robert Holzmann -- Were financial systems in CESE countries prepared for the challenges of multipillar pension reform? / Robert Holzmann, Csaba Feher, and Hermann von Gersdorff -- How can the financial markets be developed to better support funded systems? / Ricardo N. Bebczuk and Alberto R. Musalem -- Population aging and the payout of benefits / Heinz Rudolph and Roberto Rocha -- Can the financial markets generate sustained returns on a large scale? / Ricardo N. Bebczuk and Alberto R. Musalem -- Does investing in emerging markets help? / Ricardo N. Bebczuk and Alberto R. Musalem -- Will population aging impact rates of return? / Robert Holzmann.
- 9780821377321 (alk. paper), 0821377329 (alk. paper), 9780821377338, and 0821377337
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 10968115