Detection of Intrusions and Malware, and Vulnerability Assessment [electronic resource] : 10th International Conference, DIMVA 2013, Berlin, Germany, July 18-19, 2013. Proceedings / edited by Konrad Rieck, Patrick Stewin, Jean-Pierre Seifert
- Lecture Notes in Computer Science, 0302-9743 ; 7967
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Malware -- Network security -- Web security -- Attacks and defenses -- Host security.
- This book constitutes the refereed proceedings of the 10th International Conference on Detection of Intrusions and Malware, and Vulnerability Assessment, DIMVA 2013, held in Berlin, Germany, in July 2013. The 9 revised full papers presented together with 3 short papers were carefully reviewed and selected from 38 submissions. The papers are organized in topical sections on malware; network security, Web security; attacks and defenses; and host security.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
View MARC record | catkey: 10969094