Eco2 cities [electronic resource] : ecological cities as economic cities / Hiroaki Suzuki ... [et al.].
- Washington, D.C. : World Bank, c2010.
- Physical Description:
- xxviii, 358 p. : ill. (chiefly col.), maps (chiefly col.) ; 28 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Suzuki, Hiroaki, 1951-, Dastur, Arish, Moffatt, Sebastian, Yabuki, Nanae, and Maruyama, Hinako
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Ecological cities as economic cities -- Eco² cities initiative: principles and pathways -- A city-based approach -- An expanded platform for collaborative design and decision making -- A one-system approach -- An investment framework that values sustainability and resiliency -- Moving forward together -- Methods for collaborative design and decision making -- Methods for analyzing flows and forms -- Methods for investment planning -- Eco² case studies -- Eco² sector notes -- World Bank group's financial instruments and multidonor funds.
- 9780821380468 (pbk.), 082138046X (pbk.), 9780821381441 (electronic), and 082138144X (electronic)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 10969261