New Frontiers in Artificial Intelligence [electronic resource] : JSAI-isAI 2012 Workshops, LENLS, JURISIN, MiMI, Miyazaki, Japan, November 30 and December 1, 2012, Revised Selected Papers / edited by Yoichi Motomura, Alastair Butler, Daisuke Bekki
- Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence ; 7856
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Hungarian Pre-verbal Focus and Exhaustivity -- Logical Polysemy and Subtyping -- Treebank Annotation for Formal Semantics Search -- The Semantic Relation between Nominal and Quantity Expressions in Japanese -- Accessibility for Plurals in Continuation Semantics -- Modelling Comparative Concepts in Conceptual Spaces -- Winning Strategies in Politeness -- Public Announcements under Sheaves -- Yablo's Paradox, a Coinductive Language and Its Semantics -- The Relationship between Stress and Conflict Handling Style in an ODR Environment -- Modelling Legitimate Expectations -- A Study of Ex Ante Law Enforcement in Norm-Governed Learning Agents -- Detecting Conflicts in Legal Systems -- Summarization of Legal Texts with High Cohesion and Automatic Compression Rate -- Discussion Analysis Using Temporal Data Crystallization -- Transforming Space into Place: Some Interactions in an Urban Plaza -- Hands and Knowledge: Gesture as an Epistemic Engine in Reminiscence Therapy -- Management of Intersubjectivity and Progressivity through Simultaneous Gestural Matching.
- This book constitutes the thoroughly refereed post-conference proceedings of the JSAI-isAI 2012 Workshops LENLS, JURISIN, ALSIP, MiMI, which tool place on November/December 2012, respectively, in Miyazaki, Japan. The 17 contributions in this volume were carefully reviewed and selected from 42 submissions.They are an excellent selection of papers that are representative of topics of AI research both in Japan an in other parts of the world. LENLS (Logic and Engineering of Natural Language Semantics) is an annual international workshop on formal semantics and pragmatics; its topics are the formal and theoretical aspects of natural language. JURISIN (Juris-Informatics) deals with juris-informatics. This workshop brings together people from various backgrounds such as law, social science, information and intelligent technology, logic and philosophy, including the conventional "AI and law" area. MiMI (Multimodality in Multispace Interaction) focuses on how multispace is managed in socially, temporally, and sequentially complex environments.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
View MARC record | catkey: 10971046