Spring had come : from Scenes from the "Song of Hiawatha" / the words written by H.W. Longfellow ; the music composed by S. Coleridge-Taylor
- Coleridge-Taylor, Samuel, 1875-1912
- Uniform Title:
- Scenes from The song of Hiawatha. Hiawatha's departure. Spring had come. Vocal score
- Additional Titles:
- German caption title: Kam der Lenz mit seinem Glanze
First line of text: Spring had come with all its splendour
- London : Novello & Co., 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 score (6 pages) ; 31 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Longfellow, Henry Wadsworth, 1807-1882
- Charles L. Blockson Collection of African Americana and the African Diaspora.
Charles L. Blockson Collection of Sheet Music.
- For soprano and piano; acc. originally for orchestra.
"Op. 30, No. 4."
Includes advertisements of scores available from Novello & Co. on p. , , and  of cover: "Compositions by S. Coleridge-Taylor;" "Compositions by Edward German;" and "Songs by A.C. Mackenzie."
View MARC record | catkey: 10973101