Arkansas Louisiana Gas Company system map : December 31, 1977
- Corporate Author:
- Arkansas Louisiana Gas Company
- Additional Titles:
- System map, Arkansas Louisiana Gas Company and Alternate title: AklaGas system map
- [Shreveport, La.] : [Arkansas Louisiana Gas Company], [1977?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : color ; 26 x 30 cm, on sheet 28 x 43 cm
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale not given (W 102°24ʹ00ʺ--W 89°14ʹ00ʺ/N 37°58ʹ00ʺ--N 29°03ʹ00ʺ).
- Shows Arkla pipeline system, interconnecting lines owned by others, communities served by the gas company, offshore exchange of gas, and named gas fields.
Removed from an unknown source, possibly a company or similar trade magazine, it shows pages 14 and 15 in the lower left and right side of the sheet on verso and pages 16 and 13 on the lower left and right side of the sheet on verso.
Includes text "Cost of drilling for new gas supplies moves steadily upward" with accompanying chart comparing drilling costs at various depths between 1974 and 1977 and ancillary map showing regions of company exploration and contract gas purchases from other producers in 1977.
"Management Analysis" table, text, and color illustrations on verso.
- Geographic Coverage:
- Covers Arkansas, Louisiana, Oklahoma and portions of Texas, Kansas, Mississippi, Tennessee and Missouri.
View MARC record | catkey: 10974209