Retrospect and prospect : studies in international relations, naval and political / by A. T. Mahan ...
- Mahan, A. T. (Alfred Thayer), 1840-1914
- Boston : Little, Brown, and company, 1902.
- Physical Description:
- x, 309 pages : folded map ; 21 cm
- Retrospect and prospect (The World's work, February, 1902) -- Conditions determining the naval expansion of the United States (Leslie's weekly, October 2, 1902) -- The influence of the South African war upon the prestige of the British empire (The National review, December, 1901) -- Motives to imperial federation (The National review and the International monthly, May, 1902) -- Considerations governing the disposition of navies (The National review, July, 1902) -- The Persian Gulf and international relations (The National review, September, 1902) -- The military rule of obedience (The National review and International monthly, March, 1902) -- Admiral Sampson (McClure's magazine, July, 1902, and the Fortnightly review, August, 1902).
- Reproduction Note:
- Microform. Chicago, Library Resources, 1972. 1 microfiche ; 8 x 13 cm. Reduction ratio varies. (Library of American civilization).
View MARC record | catkey: 1106619