An accounting of progress and attendance of rural school children in Delaware : a report of results secured from an analysis of the eight-year individual attendance and progress cumulative records of the 1915 entrants into grade I of the rural and village schools of the state of Delaware / by Hermann Cooper ...
- Cooper, Hermann, 1895-
- New York city : Teachers college, Columbia university, 1930.
- Physical Description:
- ix pages, 1 leaf, 150 pages, 1 leaf : diagrams ; 23 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Progress and attendance of rural school children in Delaware
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Dissertation Note:
- Ph.D. Columbia university 1930.
Published also as Teachers college, Columbia university, Contributions to education, no. 422.
- Bibliography Note:
- "Bibliography, selected and annotated": pages 124-144.
View MARC record | catkey: 1114923