Expressing the Sense of the Congress That, as Congress Observes the 40th Anniversary of the Voting Rights Act of 1965 and Encourages All Americans To Do the Same, It Will Advance the Legacy of the Voting Rights Act of 1965 by Ensuring the Continued Effectiveness of the Act To Protect the Voting Rights of All Americans [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on the Judiciary
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 2005.
- Physical Description:
- 5 pages : digital, PDF file
- H. Rpt. 109-195
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed July 2011). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. H.rp.109-195).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 11154690