Directing the Secretary of State, the Secretary of Defense, the Secretary of Homeland Security, and the Attorney General, and Requesting the President To Provide Certain Information to the House of Representatives Relating to Extraordinary Rendition of Certain Foreign Persons [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on International Relations
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 2006.
- Physical Description:
- 10 pages : digital, PDF file
- Report Numbers:
- Y 1.1/8:109-374
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed July 2011). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. H.rp.109-374).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 11155307