Providing for Consideration of H. Res. 895, Supporting Intelligence and Law Enforcement Programs To Track Terrorists and Terrorist Finances Conducted Consistent with Federal Law and with Appropriate Congressional Consultation and Specifically Condemning the Disclosure and Publication of Classified Information That Impairs the International Fight Against Terrorism and Needlessly Exposes Americans to the Threat of Further Terror Attacks by Revealing a Crucial Method by Which Terrorists Are Traced Through Their Finances [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Rules
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 2006.
- Physical Description:
- 2 pages : digital, PDF file
- H. Rpt. 109-539
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed July 2011). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. H.rp.109-539).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 11155484