Che on my mind / Margaret Randall
- Randall, Margaret, 1936-
- Durham, North Carolina : Duke University Press, 2013.
- Physical Description:
- 148 pages : illustrations ; 21 cm
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- A death that leads us back to life -- In Cuba, where our lives came together in the everyday -- Multiple prisms -- Conflicting versions -- "Socialism and man in Cuba" -- Tender heart and rigorous moral code -- Empowerment of the erotic -- How the man was made -- Che and Fidel -- Che and Haydée -- Exercising power, exercising solidarity -- The question without an answer -- War and peace -- Revolution and religion -- Che's legacy for today's activists -- Poetry closes the circle and opens infinite circles.
- 9780822355786 (cloth : alk. paper), 0822355787 (cloth : alk. paper), 9780822355922 (pbk. : alk. paper), and 0822355922 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- AMERICAN POET & ACTIVIST'S IMPRESSIONS OF LIFE, DEATH & LEGACY OF CHE GUEVARA.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages -148)
View MARC record | catkey: 11163850