Retrofitting of heritage structures : design and evaluation of strengthening techniques / edited by S. Syngellakis, Wessex Institute of Technology, UK.
- Southampton : WIT Press, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 187 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Syngellakis, S.
- Machine generated contents note: Effectiveness of seismic retrofit for stone masonry structures / D. Marusic -- Retrofitting of the Soltani Mosque after the Silakhor Plain earthquake / S. K. Sadat Shokouhi -- Assessment of the earthquake behavior of Hotel Ermionio in Kozani, Greece constructed in 1933 before and after its recent retrofit / E. Papanaoum -- Seismic strengthening of churches as a part of earthquake renewal in the Posocje region, Slovenia / S. Gostic -- Structural performance evaluation of a historical landmark built in the Taisho period / M. Kinoshita -- Seismic analysis and retrofit of a historic masonry building / Ch. A. Maniatakis -- Non destructive testing techniques applied to the masonry and timber structures of the Crocifisso Church in Noto / A. Saisi -- The textile block system: seismic analysis and upgrading / G. G. Schierle -- Damage assessment and retrofitting of Marchesale Castle (San Giuliano di Puglia) / A. Tralli and Note continued: Seismic retrofitting of adobe masonry buildings based on collapse analysis / W. Jager -- Strengthening a heritage structure with self compacting concrete: an experimental study / F. Sutcu -- Reconstruction of the Rector's Palace atrium in Dubrovnik: the key role of column connections / K. Fresl -- A study of site characteristics affecting seismic strengthening strategy / W. C. Chen -- Using seismic isolation systems for retrofitting historic buildings / Y. Ribakov -- Numerical simulation of the dynamic and earthquake behavior of Greek post-Byzantine churches with and without base isolation / N. Karamitsios.
- 9781845647544 and 1845647548
- 'Based on an edited collection of articles from the Transactions of the Wessex Institute'.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 11164098