The university in the American future / by Kenneth D. Benne [and others] Edited by Thomas B. Stroup
- Stroup, Thomas B. (Thomas Bradley), 1903-1992
- Lexington : University of Kentucky Press, 1965[i.e.1966]
- Physical Description:
- xi,111 pages ; 23 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Benne, Kenneth Dean, 1908-, Kentucky University. Centennial Committee, Kentucky University. Alumni Association, and Conference on Higher Education (1965 : University of Kentucky)
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- The idea of a university in 1965, by K. D. Benne.--The university and the modern age, by Sir C. Morris.--The university and the community of learning, by H. S. Commager.--The future university, by G. Myrdal.
- "A Centennial publication". and Includes papers presented at the Conference on Higher Education held at the University of Kentucky in May, 1965, by the Centennial Committee and the Alumni Association.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 1116611