Close-up: U.S.A., the South Central States / produced by the Cartographic Division, National Geographic Society. William T. Peele, chief cartographer ; David W. Cook, associate chief cartographer
- Corporate Author:
- National Geographic Society (U.S.). Cartographic Division
- Additional Titles:
- South Central States
Panel title: Close-up: U.S.A., Arkansas, Oklahoma, Louisiana, Texas
Arkansas, Oklahoma, Louisiana, Texas
- Washington, D.C. : National Geographic Society, 1974.
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : color ; on sheet 59 x 90 cm, folded to 22 x 15 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Peele, William T.
Cook, David W., 1931-
- National Geographic map of Arkansas, Oklahoma, Louisiana, and Texas, including a brief summary of these areas.
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:2,350,000. 37.1 miles to the in. ; Albers conical equal-area projection, standard parallels 29°30ʹ and 45°30ʹ (W 109°00ʹ--W 86°00ʹ/N 37°00ʹ--N 25°45ʹ).
- Relief shown by shading and spot heights.
"Supplement to National Geographic, October 1974, page 504A, vol. 146, no. 4-Close-up: USA, the South Central States."
Shows points of interest.
"Copyright © 1974 National Geographic Society."
"Washington - October 1974."
Includes list of "Abbreviations."
Text and color illustrations on verso.
View MARC record | catkey: 1123405