Good furniture & decoration ...
- Additional Titles:
- Good furniture, Jan. 15, 1913-Sept. 1914, Furniture retailer and house furnisher (Reed-Tandler company, publisher)., Oct. 1914-Aug. 1917, Good furniture: the magazne of good taste ..., Sept. 1917-Jan. 1920, Good furniture: the magazine of decoration, Feb. 1920-July 1925, Good furniture, magazine of furnishing and decoration, and Aug. 1925-June 1929, Good furniture magazine ...
- Grand Rapids, Mich. : The Dean-Hicks company [etc.], [1913-29] ; [New York] : [national Building Publications, etc.], [1929-31]
- Physical Description:
- illustrations (part color) plates ; 31 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Frohne, Henry W.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- v. 1-36, v.37, no. 1-3; Jan. 15, 1913 - Sept. 1931.
- Edited by H. W. Frohne and others.
- Complexity Note:
- Merged into Interior architecture and decoration in Oct. 1931. This publication assumed the volume numbering of Good furniture and decoration (Oct. 1931 called v.37, no.4). It continued as Interior architecture and decoration, combined with Good furniture and decoration to Mar. 1932, when it was merged into Fine arts.
View MARC record | catkey: 1123619