Civilization and capitalism, 15th-18th century / Fernand Braudel ; translation from the French, revised by Siân Reynolds
- Braudel, Fernand
- Uniform Title:
- Civilisation matérielle, économie et capitalisme. XVe-XVIIIe siècle. English
- New York : Harper & Row, [1981-1984]
- Copyright Date:
- 1st U.S. ed.
- Physical Description:
- 3 volumes : illustrations, graphs ; 24 cm
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- v. 1. The structures of everyday life : the limits of the possible.--v. 2. The wheels of commerce.--v. 3. The perspective of the world.
- 0060148454 (v. 1), 0060150912 (v. 2), and 0060153172 (v. 3)
- Related Titles:
- Structures of everyday life, Perspective of the world, and Wheels of commerce
- Includes index. and Rev. translation of: Civilisation matérielle, économie et capitalisme : XVe-XVIIIe siècle.
- Source of Acquisition:
- Worthington Scranton copy: Gift in memory of Dr. André Prévos by his family; 2002.
View MARC record | catkey: 1123730