Food in contemporary society : emerging patterns / [proceedings of the] Stokely-Van Camp Annual Symposium, May 27-29, 1981
- Conference Author:
- Stokely-Van Camp Annual Symposium (3rd, : 1981, : University of Tennessee, Knoxville)
- Knoxville, Tenn. : University of Tennessee, Dept. of Nutrition and Food Sciences, 1981.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 200 pages : illustrations ; 28 cm
- Additional Creators:
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville. Department of Nutrition and Food Sciences and University of Tennessee, Knoxville. Institute of Agriculture. Department of Food Technology
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Related Titles:
- Emerging patterns
- "Symposium was developed by the Department of Nutrition and Food Sciences in the College of Home Economics with the cooperation of the Department of Food Technology and Science in the Institute of Agriculture".
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Action Note:
- committed to retain 20170930 20430101 HathiTrust https://www.hathitrust.org/shared_print_program
View MARC record | catkey: 112928