The architecture of Frank Furness / by James O'Gorman
- O'Gorman, James F.
- Philadelphia : Philadelphia Museum of Art, 1987. and Philadelphia : Distributed by University of Pennsylvania Press.
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 215 pages : illustrations (some color) ; 29 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Philadelphia Museum of Art
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Catalogue of selected buildings / by George E. Thomas and James F. O'Gorman -- Checklist of the architecture and projects of Frank Furness / by George E. Thomas and Hyman Myers -- Adendum to the checklist / by George E. Thomas, Hyman Myers, and Jeffrey A. Cohen -- Special photography / by Cervin Robinson.
- 0876330154 (pbk.) and 0812279573 (Univ. of Pa. Press)
- Originally published on the occasion of the exhibition at the Philadelphia Museum of Art, Apr. 5-May 27, 1973.
View MARC record | catkey: 1132337