Daniel Chester French, an American sculptor / Michael Richman ; postscript by Paul W. Ivory
- Richman, Michael
- New York : Metropolitan Museum of Art for the National Trust for Historic Preservation, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- xi, 208 pages : illustrations ; 26 cm
- Additional Creators:
- French, Daniel Chester, 1850-1931, Metropolitan Museum of Art (New York, N.Y.), and National Trust for Historic Preservation in the United States
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- 0870991531 (pbk.)
- Catalog of the exhibition to be held at the Metropolitan Museum of Art, Nov. 4, 1976-Jan. 10, 1977; the National Collection of Fine Arts, Smithsonian Institution, Feb. 11-Apr. 17, 1977; the Detroit Institute of Arts, June 15-Aug. 28, 1977; Fogg Art Museum, Harvard University, Sept. 30-Nov. 30, 1977.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 1132582