Airport leadership development program / Seth B. Young, The Ohio State University Center for Aviation Studies, with Mindy Price, Direct Effect Solutions, Inc. and Columbus Regional Airport Authority, HNTB, Inc
- Washington, D.C. : Transportation Research Board, 2013.
- Physical Description:
- 326 pages : illustrations, forms ; 28 cm + 1 CD-ROM (4 1/2 in.)
- Additional Creators:
- Young, Seth B., Price, Mindy, National Research Council (U.S.). Transportation Research Board, Airport Cooperative Research Program, United States. Federal Aviation Administration, Ohio State University. Center for Aviation Studies, Direct Effect Solutions, Inc, Columbus Regional Airport Authority, and Howard, Needles, Tammen & Bergendoff
- Report: onlinepubs.trb.org
- Abstract with link to .ISO CD-ROM image: www.trb.org
- "TRB's Airport Cooperative Research Program (ACRP) Report 75: Airport Leadership Development Program is designed to assist existing and future airport leaders to assess, obtain, and refine airport-industry leadership skills. The program includes forms for a full 360-degree individual assessment of core leadership traits. A complete facilitator guide with Microsoft PowerPoint presentations and participant workbooks and materials are also included on the CD-ROM that accompanies the print version of the report. The CD-ROM is also available for download from TRB's website as an ISO image. Links to the ISO image and instructions for burning a CD-ROM from an ISO image are provided below"--Publication info.
- 9780309259071 (softcover)
- Related Titles:
- Supplemental materials for ACRP report 75: Airport leadership development program
- At head of title: Airport Cooperative Research Program.
Title of accompanying CD-ROM: Supplemental materials for ACRP report 75: Airport leadership development program.
"CRP-CD-133"--CD-ROM disc label.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 325-326).
- Other Forms:
- Also available online.
- Funding Information:
- Research sponsored by the Federal Aviation Administration ACRP project 06-02
View MARC record | catkey: 11332428