Energy for the 21st Century : Opportunities and Challenges for Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) / Susan L. Sakmar, University of Houston Law Center and University of San Francisco School of Law, USA
- Sakmar, Susan L.
- Cheltenham, UK ; Northampton, MA, USA : Edward Elgar, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- xviii, 489 pages : illustrations, maps ; 24 cm.
- New horizons in environmental and energy law
- The role of natural gas and LNG in the 21st century : The LNG value chain -- The evolution of LNG markets and primary demand regions -- Global LNG supply -- Global LNG demand and emerging demand markets -- The globalization of LNG: the evolution of LNG trade, pricing and contracts -- Safety and environmental sustainability of LNG -- Global LNG mega projects and players : Qatar and Australia -- New players and projects : Russia, Peru, Yemen, and Papua New Guinea -- The role of shale gas in the Golden Age of Gas -- The impact of shale gas on global gas markets and the prospects for US and Canadian LNG exports -- Emerging issues in the LNG industry -- Conclusion: the future looks bright for LNG as a fuel for the 21st century.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 11332675