Disability [electronic resource].
- [England] : Teachers TV/UK Department of Education, 2010.
- Physical Description:
- 1 streaming video file (5 min.).
- Additional Creators:
- Brook Lapping Productions
- Language Note:
- This edition in English.
- Bullying comes in many guises, but individuals are often singled out as a target for bullies because they are different. Bullied is a series of assembly starters for secondary and primary students that features interviews with young people who have been bullied. In this episode of Bullied: Disability, a 15-year old boy explains the effect that bullying had on him at primary school, how he suffered bullying about his disability and racism. We also find out how music helped him transform from a shy victim of bullying into a confident and sociable young man.For teachers, this short film could prompt questions including:How can jealousy change friendships? How would a person's disability affect the way you talked to them? Would someone in your class be treated differently if they were disabled?
- Title from resource description page (viewed Mar. 5, 2012).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Previously released as DVD.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Alexandria, VA : Alexander Street Press, 2012. (Education in video). Available via World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 11333649